The Letterbox Make Your Own Gin Kits from Gin Etc. are arguably the best gin making kits which make two bottles of gin and fit through your letterbox. We consider these to be a great stand alone product as well as a great refill if you have already purchased one of the 5 Gin Etc. kits that come with bottles.
This Mother's Ruin Gin kit makes two bottles of gin and contains all the ingredients and instructions to transform a humble bottle of clear spirit such as vodka into your own blend of compound gin. Ideal for Mother's Day, Easter, a Birthday or Christmas gift.
The kit will make two 700ml bottles of homemade gin, one Lemon Drizzle Blend and one Rose Blush Blend. Also included is are two gin toppers to enhance the flavour and aroma of your gin when serving.
What could be cooler than handing across a glass of your own gin? And, with a knowing wink, casually mentioning that the gin has been infused by your own fair hands.
Add vodka (not included) and this is everything you need to get cracking on making your own gin.
- Proudly made in the UK
- Makes two bottles gin - one Lemon Drizzle Blend and one Rose Blush Blend
- Contents are 100% recyclable and eco-friendly. No single-use plastic is included.
- The perfect gift with 2 additional gin toppers for dressing the gin
- Only four simple steps
- Ready in under 24 hours
This kit contains:
- Full instructions
- 1 x Lemon Drizzle Blend botanical mix sachet containing juniper berries, coriander, allspice, pink and black peppercorns and lemon
- 1 x Rose Blush Blend botanical mix sachet containing juniper berries, coriander, rose petals, hibiscus flowers, black pepper, lemon and orange
- 1 x Sachet of star anise gin topper
- 1 x Test tube of dried rose petals gin topper
- 1 x Bottle label
- 1 x Bottle tag
- 2 x Filter papers
- 1 x Wooden cocktail stirrer
- 2 x Paper drinking straws
In order to make the kit you will also need
- 2 x 70cl bottles of supermarket brand vodka