With wise advice and helpful exercises from psychologist Dr. Jaime Zuckerman, this beautifully designed, interactive workbook will help you find a path toward a calmer, happier daily life.Stress, worry, and anxiety can make it hard to enjoy your days, and these feelings tend to build up over time. This enjoyable workbook is a colorful, friendly guide that’s written to be straightforward and easily accessible, with the feel of a guided journal rather than a dry clinical tome. Inside, you’ll find a simple toolkit for reducing your anxiety, no matter where it pops up:
Accompanied by engaging, inspirational illustrations, this workbook offers writing prompts, meditations, tracking exercises, and more—giving a gentle, eye-opening introduction to scientifically proven techniques to reduce anxiety in everyday life.
- Learn to separate yourself from your anxious thoughts
- Break unhelpful thought patterns
- Practice how to confront and manage your fears
- Find strategies for focusing on the present moment
- Practice techniques to keep anxiety at bay for the long haul